REACHERTM (patent pending) is the first and only automated analytic tool that:
- Automatically, in near real time, identifies the Errors that Matter that occur within and across all the databases, including audit trails, that are used in a clinical trial.
- Notifies you immediately when an urgent error such as a stopping rule or SUSAR is identified.
- Directs workflow for the entire study team, including research subjects without ever having to log into the system.
- Provides a comprehensive tool for trend and systematic error analysis
- Delivers a comprehensive quality management tool to perform and document all quality management activities for a trial.
REACHERTM is already integrated with the STARTM database described below.